- Sasha Keable, age 23, is a British singer of Colombian descent, who has released 2 EPs to date, "Black Book" (2013) and "Lemongrass and limeleaves" (2015). She had also collaborated with Disclosure ("Voices") and DJ Zinc ("Only for Tonight").
- She's working with Dev Hynes on her debut album.
- Find out more Sasha Keable facts, below.
|Born:||27 February 1994 Comment |
|How old is Sasha Keable in 2022? / Age: ||27 years
|Where was Sasha Keable born?||London, UK|
Sasha Keable Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Sasha Keable worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Who is Sasha Keable? / Facts
- Musical journey - Sahsa started to take music serious when she was just 14. She decided to follow this carrer path and enrolled to BRIT School. the school for Performing Arts and Technology from which she graduated. In 2013 she released her first EP, "Black Book", and also co wrote the single "Voices" together with Disclosure. They had a national tour together. She also worked with DJ Zinc on their hit "Only for Tonight". The following year she also supported Katy B on her UK tour. She then performed at various festivals, including Wireless, Ibiza Rocks, Mallorca Rocks. In 2014 she released her second EP, "Lemongrass and Limeleaves". She is working with Dev Hynes on her debut album
- Musical influences - Donny Hathaway, Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye and Lauryn Hill, with a soul and hip hop base. She usually gets her inspiration from her own life experiences. For instance Lemongrass and Limeleaves, was inspired by relationships, especially by her ex and related mostly to heartbreaks. She also has some emotional packed songs which she always finds difficult singing, such as "Memory", relating to her step father's passing away.
- Managed by - Disturbing London, an entartainment company founded by Dumi Oburota and Tinie Tempah. She recently signed a 5 record deal with Universal Music's Polydor .
- Causes she fights for - She supported Jessie J at "Girl Effect Live", an event aimed at raising awarness for girls in poverty around the world. She is also a strong advocate of equality between women and men.
- Tattoos - One is October, a really good month for her in a very bad year. The second one is the shadow puppet from Little Dragon's clip, "Twice".
- Trivia - She has a huge Hello Kittie collection. She would also like to move to New York, just to move out of the "bubble" and focus more on herself. Favourite band: Little Dragon. She would also love to work with Justin Bieber and Kendrick Lamar.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Soul music is my main kind of listening port.
- Song writing has always been a therapy for me. It allows me to rant to someone in my head about all the things that have happened and been said.
- Feminism just means equality to me. It’s about women being equal, and women having the same rights. Equality. That’s it.
- In my live performances I like to bring in a lot of energy, and definitely a vibe. I like to go on stage and be myself, make jokes about myself and stuff like that.
- The thing is, I love music and love doing it. But when I’m 50 I want to just be able to chill with my grandchildren.
- I want to do something on my own. I’ve been doing music for so long and I want to focus on myself more.
Sasha Keable Social Media Accounts