- Dumi Oburota, is a British musical producer, founding memebr of record and fashion label, Disturbing London, set up in 2007.
- He manages big names such as Tinie Tempah, Yungen, Wizkid and managed Jessie J while she took a year off.
- Read more facts on Dumi Oburota, below.
|How old is Dumi Oburota in 2023? / Age: ||40 years
|Where was Dumi Oburota born?||Lewisham, London, UK|
Dumi Oburota Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Dumi Oburota worth?||Under review|
Who is Dumi Oburota? / Facts
- Dreamer - And a strong believer that he can reach them, Dumi's journey begun in university. Although he studied Sports science, his mind was set on the musical industry. He saw Tinie Tempah's potential and decided to invest everything he had from student loans and his savings from part time jobs to promote him. Tinie ended up as top chart artist, with several Mobo, Brit and BET awards to date, and an estimated net worth of $3m.
- Disturbing London - In 2007 Dumi founded Disturbing London, together with Tinie. They signed by names such as Jessie J, All about she, Sasha Keable, Yungen and Wizkid among others. They also sell merchandise under the DSTRB-LDN brand and helped with Mercedes' Smart car design.
- Future plans - International expansion of the Disturbing London brand, both in terms of music and fashion. They plan to expand their offices to LA.
- Family - He has a 6 year old son, which he calls Prince.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Dumi Oburota
- Emmanuel Sunday: Good day sir, I am from Nigeria currently living in Dubai. Sir, please, I need help, life is very difficult for me here in Dubai. Thank you for understanding (November 28, 2020)
- Croydon College
- Greenwich University - Sports Science
- I’m not scared. I’m ready. We’re mapping out our own history.
- I’m here to prove the stereotypes wrong.
- f you want to make something happen in life, you can’t wait for someone or something to come along and fulfil your dreams. I took control of our goals and began to plant our seeds wisely.
- We have an iPhone-shuffle culture, everyone’s listening to everything.
- I find the unemotional side of the business difficult, it can be a selfish, cut-throat business. When it’s going wrong with a tour or record, everyone points their finger at you.
Dumi Oburota Social Media Accounts