- Ryan Hurd, age 32, is an American singer and songwriter. He has written for Tim McGraw, Maren Morris and Blake Shelton, to name just a few.
- His own EP, "Panorama" was released in 2015 and had several singles in 2016, including "City Girl" and "We Do Us".
- Get to know Ryan better, below.
Ryan Hurd Height
|How tall is Ryan Hurd?||163 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight|| 53 kg / 117 lbs Comment
|Born:||02 November 1984 Comment |
|How old is Ryan Hurd in 2022? / Age: ||38 years
|Where was Ryan Hurd born?||Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA|
|Residence:||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
Ryan Hurd Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Ryan Hurd worth?||Under review|
Who is Ryan Hurd? / Facts
- Musical journey - Ryan's relationship with music came from an early age, having his first band while in college. While still deciding on the next musical steps, he went to Belmont University, from which he got a Sociology degree. He played with several ideas in his head, including urban planning as well as trying various jobs, one of which driving a truck in Alabama, but as he couldn't settle for any, he decided to pursue his musical inclinations. This lead him to songwriting.
- Tough road - Inspired by his personal feelings and life experience, Ryan started to write songs to which he resonated. He got his first big break with Jake Owen, writing the "Surefire Feelings" songs for him. This got him the spotlight and personal achievment boost that he needed. Big names were added to the list later on, such as Tim McGraw, Blake Shelton, Dierks Bentley and Maren Morris. His song Lonely Tonght co written with Brent Anderson and sung by Blake Shelton, got him both CMA and Grammy Award nominations.
- Singer - After a while Ryan felt that he wanted to "leave something behind" so decided to release an EP of his own. And what a great idea that was, when in October 2015, his "Panorama" saw the light of day. It included 4 songs and it got excellent reviews. 2016 got him shaking several charts with his new singles "City Girl", "We Do Us" and "Hold You Back".
- Girlfriend - Ryan is currently dating country singer and songwriter, Maren Morris, who she met back in 2013 while they were writing songs for Tim McGraw. They also write songs for each other that they include on their albums/ EPs. They are both signed to Sony's Nasvhille Country record label.
- Recognition - He was included in numerous "Artists to watch in 2016" lists including the ones from Taste of Country, Rolling Stone Country and CMT.
- Record label - He is signed to Sony's Nashville Country label, same as his girlfriend, Maren.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Ryan Hurd
- liz: wrong... (February 11, 2021)
- Belmont University, Sociology Degree - Tennessee, USA
- I think one thing I’ve always focused on is getting better instead of getting somewhere.
- Music hits everyone differently every single day.
- I just wanted to do five songs that represent what I do as a writer and an artist and if I die tomorrow, we’d have that to leave behind.
- I’ve always just written and let everything kind of fall where it is.
- I love poetry and I love Nashville and I just show up every day and try to do something that I kind of haven’t or just that I like.
Ryan Hurd Social Media Accounts