- Tim McGraw is an American country music singer, songwriter and actor
- He has been married to fellow country music singer Faith Hill since 1996, and is the son of the late baseball player Tug McGraw
|Born:||01 May 1967 Comment |
|How old is Tim McGraw in 2021? / Age: ||54 years
Who is Tim McGraw? / Facts
- McGraw has released fourteen studio albums (eleven for Curb Records and three for Big Machine Records)
- 10 of those albums have reached number 1 on the Top Country Albums charts, with his 1994 breakthrough album Not a Moment Too Soon being the top country album of 1994
- All of these albums have produced 65 singles, 25 of which have reached number 1 on the Hot Country Songs or Country Airplay charts
- Three of these singles — "It's Your Love", "Just to See You Smile", and "Live Like You Were Dying" — were the top country songs of 1997, 1998, and 2004 according to Billboard Year-End
- He has also won three Grammy Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 11 Country Music Association (CMA) awards, 10 American Music Awards, and three People's Choice Awards
- His Soul2Soul II Tour with Faith Hill is the highest grossing tour in country music history, and one of the top 5 among all genres of music
- McGraw has ventured into acting, with supporting roles in The Blind Side (with Sandra Bullock), Friday Night Lights, The Kingdom, Tomorrowland, and Four Christmases (with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon), and lead roles in Flicka (2006) and Country Strong (2010)
- He was a minority owner of the Arena Football League's Nashville Kats
- In acknowledgement of his grandfather's Italian heritage, McGraw was honored by the National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) in 2004, receiving the NIAF Special Achievement Award in Music during the Foundation's 29th Anniversary Gala
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 10 July 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!