- Robbie Williams is a British singer and songwriter
- He was a member of the music band Take That in 1990-1995 and a "floating" member of the same group from 2009
- He was one of the tallest member of the group (Robbie's height is 185 cm)
- After he split up the group in 1995, he became one of the greatest solo artists on the planet and the most successful British solo act
- About his height... Robbie claims to stand 6ft 1
|Real name:||Robert Peter Williams|
Robbie Williams Height
|How tall is Robbie Williams?||185 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Weight|| 82 kg / 181 lbs Comment
|Born:||13 February 1974 Comment |
|How old is Robbie Williams in 2023? / Age: ||49 years
|Where was Robbie Williams born?||Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, UK|
Robbie Williams Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Robbie Williams worth?||$200,000,000|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Robbie Williams? / Facts
- Ultra competitive - he has recently broken the record for the most number one albums by a British solo artist, in Nov 2016 with the album "The Heavy Entertainment Show", that debuted at no. 1, the former record being held by David Bowie
- New records to break - he has as many number one albums as Madonna in UK, but Elvis Presley and The Beatles are still ahead of him (with 13 and 15 no. 1 albums)
- Young singer - Robbie was only 16 when he became part of Take That, he was the youngest lad in the group
- His mentor - His father, Peter williams is also an entertainer and singer
- Huge crowds magnet - He sang for 125,000 people a night at Knebworth, 3 nights in a row
- BRITs - He won the most BRIT Awards - 18, five of them being with Take That and the latest one "BRITs Icon Award" in 2016
- Esoteric - As many other artists, Robbie is very interested in UFOs and misteries
- Body measurements - For those of you who wonder how tall Robbie Williams may be, well... he's 185 cm tall (6 feet 1 inch), and weighing around 80 kilos. Other measurements: chest – 43 inc or 109 cm, waist – 32 in or 81 cm, arms / biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Huge sales - Robbie Williams sold more than 77 million albums worldwide
- Records after records - He's the best-selling British solo artist in the UK and the best selling non-Latino artist in Latin America.
- Guinness Book - he entered in 2006 the Guinness Book of World Records as he sold 1.6 million tickets of his Close Encounters Tour in just one day.
- Actor - participated in several school plays
- Not that important in Take That - At least not as singer, he only sang as lead vocalist in "Could It Be Magic", "I Found Heaven" and "Everything Changes" for Take That, Gary Barlow sang most of the songs. He was a sort of an entertainer in the band.
- Left TT - In 1995, as his ideas were not taken seriously by Gary Barlow, the lead singer and by Nigel Martin-Smith, Take That's manager, he left the band. He also wanted to rap, in contrast to the ballad-oriented Gary
- Best Male - In 2005, Robbie won MTV 'Best Male' at the European Music Awards.
- Not many people know - the instrumental from ROCK DJ is very similar to Barry White's "It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me"
- Robbie Williams Wife is Ayda Field since 2010. They have 4 children together: Theodora Rose Williams, Charlton Valentine Williams, Colette Josephine Williams, Beau Benedict Enthoven Williams
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Robbie Williams
- Greg: Busy... He's partyin' like a russian (June 18, 2017)
- Creepy K: With the heavy entertainment show :) (April 28, 2017)
- Juby Lee: So where is the Rob I know? (April 14, 2017)
- Mill Hill Primary School in Stoke-on-Trent
- St Margaret Ward Roman Catholic School in Tunstall
- Dance school UKDDF in Tunstall
- An awful lot of gay pop stars pretend to be straight. I'm going to start a movement of straight pop stars pretending to be gay.
- People change. I wouldn't like to be accountable for the interviews I've done, or the person I was when I was 20, 21.
- I'm mainstream, and I have pretty chart-tastic tastes. I don't often veer away from a big melodic song with big words for big stadiums.
- I am not as bad as people would suggest. Not as good as I would like to be.
- I think dysfunctional people are being funneled into very corporate behaviour. Look at the Brits... no one's fighting, and it's boring.
- I'd make a better U.S. president than George W. Bush. Bush is an idiot. I'm a better public speaker than him. It makes you wonder about the voters.
Robbie Williams Social Media Accounts
Theodora Rose Williams, Charlton Valentine Williams, Colette Josephine Williams, Beau Benedict Enthoven Williams