- Take That is a British pop group, formed in Manchester in 1990
|How old is Take That in 2021? / Age: ||31 years
|Where was Take That founded?||Manchester, United Kingdom|
What is Take That? / Facts
- Take That is formed now of Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen
- Jason Orange and Robbie Williams were also part of the group
- They had huge success in the 90s, 'Pray' being their 1st no. 1 single and 'Back for Good' their biggest hit, being no. 1 in 30 countries in 1995 - winning Billboard International Hit of the Year, BRIT Award for Best British Single and Ivor Novello Award for the Song of the Year
- The group have had 28 top 40 singles and 17 top 5 singles in the United Kingdom, 12 of which have reached number 1, as well as having seven number 1 albums
- Internationally the band have had 56 number 1 singles and 37 number 1 albums
- They have received eight Brit Awards—winning awards for Best British Group and Best British Live Act
- Robbie Williams left the band in 1995 while the four remaining members completed their world tour and released a final single before splitting up in 1996
- After filming a 2005 documentary about the group and releasing a new greatest hits album, a four-piece Take That without Williams officially announced a 2006 reunion tour around the UK, entitled The Ultimate Tour
- On 9 May 2006, it was announced that the group were set to record new material together once again; their fourth studio album, Beautiful World, was released in 2006 and was followed up with The Circus, in 2008
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 17 September 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!