- Gary Barlow is a British singer, songwriter and record producer, the frontman in the band Take That
- He's not such a tall guy (he's 5' 9" in height, 4 inches shorter than his bandmate Robbie Williams), but he's a true legend in Britain
Gary Barlow Height
|How tall is Gary Barlow?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 72 kg / 159 lbs Comment
|Born:||20 January 1971 Comment |
|How old is Gary Barlow in 2021? / Age: ||50 years
|Where was Gary Barlow born?||Frodsham, United Kingdom|
Gary Barlow Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Gary Barlow worth?||$67,000,000
Who is Gary Barlow? / Facts
- Lead vocalist - Gary Barlow is the lead vocalist of the pop band Take That
- Head judge - He was head judge on series 8, 9 and 10 of The X Factor UK
- Songwriter - He is one of the best songwriters in Britain's history, with 14 number one singles (3 as solo artist, 12 with take That), 24 top 10 songs and 7 number one albums. Gary Barlow wrote most of Take That's songs
- Body measurements - He is around 5 foot 9 inches tall, has light brown hair and blue eyes and weighs 70-72 kilos (154-158 lbs)
- Sales - He sold over 50 million records worldwide (himself and with the band)
- OBE - Gary was appointed an OBE (Officer of the British Empire) in 2012 for his services to music and charity
- Awarded - He won in 1994 an Ivor Novello Award for Best Contemporary Song for the hit "Pray"
- In 1994, Gary made backing vocals for Elton John's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"
- After Take That split up, Gary was expected to be the next George Michael, not Robbie Williams, as in fact happened
- Robbie and Gary had a song together in 2010, where they tell their story and lost and found friendship
- Gary wrote the song "Sing" for the Diamond Jubilee (Queen Elizabeth II's birthday in 2010)
- Gary Barlow was voted the greatest British songwriter of all time in 2009, before John Lennon and Paul McCartney
- Prolific songwriter - he wrote songs for Robbie Williams (Candy), Westlife, Lily Allen, Blue, Elton John, Olly Murs, Matt Cardle, T-Pain, Will Young N-Dubz, Lawson, Shirley Bassey, Donny Osmond, Elaine Page, Agnetha Fältskog (ABBA)
- Gary composed and sang with Take That "Back for Good" , that went no 1 in 31 countries
- In 2000, Gary debuted as actor in the ITV1 drama named Heartbeat.
- In 2016, Gary will have his own "X-Factor" at BBC One called "Let It Shine"
- Wife - Gary Barlow's wife is Dawn Andrews
- In March 2020, he started The Crooner Sessions due to the coronavirus #stayhome issue
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Weaver Vale Primary School - Frodsham High School
- I don't think you'll ever be happy about anything unless you've done it.
- What do you most dislike about your appearance? I’m 5ft 8in. I’d love to be taller
Gary Barlow Social Media Accounts