- American TV celebrity, businessman, fashion designer
|Real name:||Robert Arthur Kardashian|
Rob Kardashian Height
|How tall is Rob Kardashian?||185 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Born:||17 March 1987 Comment |
|How old is Rob Kardashian in 2021? / Age: ||34 years
|Where was Rob Kardashian born?||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Rob Kardashian Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Rob Kardashian worth?||$6,000,000
Who is Rob Kardashian? / Facts
- Best known for his appearances on the TV reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Dancing with the Stars - He was a contestant in the 13th season of Dancing with the Stars on ABC, in 2011. He placed second.
- Famous family - His sisters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian are even more popular than he is. His parents divorced in 1991, and his mother married the olympic Bruce Jenner, so he has as step brothers and step sisters Burton, Brandon, Brody, Casey, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. His father was the attorney and businessman Robert Kardashian, who died in 2003
- Diabetes - He was hospitalized in December 2015 and diagnosed with diabetes (Type 2). At the end of December 2016, he went again to hospital, as he had stopped taking insulin in the last months
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business (2009)
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 December 2016
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!