- Reality television star, actress, model and singer
||Kimberly Noel Kardashian
|How tall is Kim Kardashian?
||159 cm / 5 ft 3 in
|| 54 kg / 119 lbs
||21 October 1980
|How old is Kim Kardashian in 2020? / Age:
|Where was Kim Kardashian born?
||Los Angeles, California, USA
||Hidden Hills, California, U.S.
||Kimmie, Kim K, Kim Kardashian West
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Kim Kardashian worth?
Who is Kim Kardashian? / Facts
- “Kardashian” means “son of a stonemason”
- She was a good friend of Paris Hilton when little (same preschool)
- She wanted to be a teacher
- She became famous as she was all the time with her friend, Paris Hilton. Paparazzi noticed her for her looks, of course
- She celebrated her 14th birthday at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch
- She was a stylist before being famous
- Jennifer Lopez is her idol, while Cindy Crawford and Linda Evangelista are her favorite models
- She was placed 3rd in "Top 10 Celebrity Playboy Bunnies" in 2007, after Marilyn Monroe and Pamela Anderson
- She was the most searched celebrity in 2008
- She is the best paid TV star in the world
- Marymount High School, Los Angeles
- At the end of the day, life is about being happy being who you are, and I feel like we are so blessed to have the support system and the best family to really just support each other no matter what we're going through
- The perfect date for me would be staying at home, making a big picnic in bed, eating Wotsits and cookies while watching cable TV
- There's more pressure to be famous for being yourself than if you're being a character
- If I don't feel confident about my body, I'm not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself and not do something about it. It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it
- People don't understand the pressure on me to look perfect
- I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised
- I'm an entrepreneur. 'Ambitious' is my middle name