- Net worth source - Kim makes money from her KKW Beauty Line, endorsements, reality TV shows (Keeping Up with the Kardashians mainly), royalties from the mobile game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, clothing & tanning lines, and from sponsored Instagram posts.
- Social media stats as of March 2021:
- 1.8M subscribers on Youtube
- 34M followers on facebook
- 69M fans on Twitter
- 210M followers on Instagram
|Real name:||Kimberly Noel Kardashian|
Kim Kardashian Height
|How tall is Kim Kardashian?||159 cm / 5 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 54 kg / 119 lbs Comment
|Born:||21 October 1980 Comment |
|How old is Kim Kardashian in 2023? / Age: ||42 years
|Where was Kim Kardashian born?||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Residence:||Hidden Hills, California, U.S.|
|Nicknames:||Kimmie, Kim K, c West, Keeks, KeKe|
Kim Kardashian Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Kim Kardashian worth?||$900,000,000|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Kim Kardashian? / Facts
- She has many doppelgangers, such as: Thalia Almodovar, Kamilla Osman, Claire Leeson (who spent a fortune for surgery to become like Kim), Antoinette Marie, amrezy, amirallg, Ana Beatriz Boaretto, soniaxfyza, Gaby Waters, Jelena Peric, Jelena Karleuša, Carolina Giraldo Navarro (karolG) and Naya Rivera in the second photo below
- “Kardashian” means “son of a stonemason”.
- She was a good friend of Paris Hilton when little (same preschool).
- She wanted to be a teacher.
- She became famous as she was all the time with her friend, Paris Hilton. Paparazzi noticed her for her looks, of course.
- She celebrated her 14th birthday at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch.
- She was a stylist before being famous.
- Jennifer Lopez is her idol, while Cindy Crawford and Linda Evangelista are her favorite models.
- She was placed 3rd in "Top 10 Celebrity Playboy Bunnies" in 2007, after Marilyn Monroe and Pamela Anderson.
- She was the most searched celebrity in 2008.
- She is the best-paid TV star in the world.
- If you know more celebrities that look like Kim Kardashian, please share the info with us.
- Some facts about Kim Kardashian's Net Worth:
- she sold 20% of her stake in KKW Beauty to Coty for $200 million.
- it is estimated that her remaining stake in the beauty line values $500 million.
- Kim's assets - we list here just a few:
- $5 million Beverly Hills house - 6,700 square foot.
- $11 million Bel Air mansion.
- Cars - Range Rover, Rolls Royce Ghost, Ferrari 458 Italia, Maserati GranTurismo Convertible, Bentley GTC Continental, Mercedes G63, Rolls Royce Phantom Series II, and Porsche Panamera Turbo.
- Forbes listed - Kim Kardashian is listed 24th on Forbes' America's Self-Made Women 2020, with a net worth of $780M at that point.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Kim Kardashian
- Fabiana: When you came from Romania? (September 02, 2020)
- isabella.lopez: She inspires me! (July 06, 2020)
- Marymount High School, Los Angeles
At the end of the day, life is about being happy being who you are, and I feel like we are so blessed to have the support system and the best family to really just support each other no matter what we're going through - Kim Kardashian
The perfect date for me would be staying at home, making a big picnic in bed, eating Wotsits and cookies while watching cable TV - Kim Kardashian
There's more pressure to be famous for being yourself than if you're being a character - Kim Kardashian
If I don't feel confident about my body, I'm not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself and not do something about it. It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it - Kim Kardashian
People don't understand the pressure on me to look perfect - Kim Kardashian
I love when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised - Kim Kardashian
I'm an entrepreneur. 'Ambitious' is my middle name - Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian Social Media Accounts
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 29 March 2021
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!