- Chrissy Teigen is an American model, of Norwegian and Thai descent, best known for her debut in the 2010 annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, when she was named "Rookie of the Year". She was discovered by a photographer while working in a surf shop.
- She is John Legend's wife. His massive hit, "All of me" was written for her. They have a daughter together, named Luna.
- Her blog sodelushious.com, records her cooking experiments in a funny way.
- Find out more interesting facts about Chrissy, below.
|Real name:||Christine Diane Teigen|
Chrissy Teigen Height
|How tall is Chrissy Teigen?||174 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 55 kg / 121 lbs Comment
|Born:||30 November 1985 Comment |
|How old is Chrissy Teigen in 2022? / Age: ||36 years
|Where was Chrissy Teigen born?||Delta, Utah, USA|
|Residence:||Delta, Utah, USA|
Chrissy Teigen Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Chrissy Teigen worth?||$2,000,000 Comment|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Chrissy Teigen? / Facts
- Journey to fame - As a child, Chrissy moved a lot due to her father's job (he was an electrician) but finally settled in Huntington Beach, where she was discovered by a photographer while working at a surf shop. He saw her unique features, a mix of her father's Norwegian roots and her mother's Thai genes, and it all came together from there.
- Breakthrough - Made her debut in the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2010, alongside Nina Agdal and Lily Aldridge. She remained part of it until 2013. Previously she appeared in Maxim's Swimsuit Calendar for 2007.
- Model work - She is represented by IMG Models and her resume includes work for Nike, Skullcandy, XOXO, UGG, Billabong, and many more. She also appeared on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Ocean Drive and in editorials for Vogue, Esquire, Glamour and others.
- Other projects - She co-hosts Lip Sync Battle alongside LL Cool J and also appears on FABLife.. She was also featured in EA Sports' Need for Speed: The Run (2011)
- Family - She has been married to John Legend since 2013. The couple first met in 2007 while filming the video for his single, "Stereo". They have a daughter together, named Luna Simone Stephens, born on 14th of April 2016.
- Her song - John Legend dedicated the song "All of me" to his wife. She also appears in the clip, which also features shots from their wedding ceremony.
- Food - She loves to cook and dedicates some of her time to writing for her blog sodelushious.com. She has also appeared on the Cooking Channel.
- Social media star - With over 11.6m followers on Instagram and 5m on Twitter, she's among the most watched celebrities on social media.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Making America great again.
- I'm not an inspirational quote kind of person.
- I feel badly for those girls who have to be so waif thin, doing those catwalks all the time because, luckily, we're going into a different time - that's what they're saying, at least - in we're appreciating a curvier figure.
- Blogs are evil. Actually, the blogs aren't as evil as blog comments.
Chrissy Teigen Social Media Accounts