- American actress and writer
|Real name:||Carrie Frances Fisher|
|How tall was Carrie Fisher?||155 cm / 5 ft 2 in|
|Born:||21 October 1956 |
|When did Carrie Fisher die? / Died||27 December 2016|
|How many years did Carrie Fisher live? / Lived||60 years|
|Where was Carrie Fisher born?||Beverly Hills, California, US|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Carrie Fisher worth?||$5,000,000|
Who was Carrie Fisher? / Facts
- Most of us know her for the role in the original Star Wars trilogy and Star Wars: The Force Awakens (as Princess Leia)
- Family of artists - Her father - singer Eddie Fisher, and her mother - actress Debbie Reynolds
- Book - Fisher is also known for her book called Postcards From The Edge
- Diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was addicted to cocaine and medication
- Other movies - When Harry Met Sally... (1989), The Blues Brothers (1980), The Empire Strikes Back (1980), Hannah and Her Sisters (1986), The 'Burbs (1989), Under the Rainbow (1981), Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001), Amazon Women on the Moon (1987), Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003), Shampoo (1975)
- Lost lots of weight, over 50 Lbs for the 2015 Star Wars comeback
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Beverly Hills High School
- Central School of Speech and Drama in London
I have no ambitions as an actress. I'm going to do a day's work on Scream 3 (2000), but that's all I can handle, a day's work
I always wanted to do what my mother did - get all dressed up, shoot people, fall in the mud. I never considered anything else.
- I was street smart, but unfortunately the street was Rodeo Drive
Females get hired along procreative lines. After 40, we're kind of cooked.
You can't find true affection in Hollywood because everyone does the fake affection so well.
My father (Eddie Fisher) was a short Jewish man. My husband (Paul Simon) was a short Jewish man. Go figure.
I was born into big celebrity. It could only diminish.
Acting engenders and harbours qualities that are best left way behind in adolesence. People-pleasing, going on those interviews and jamming your whole personality into getting the job, ingratiating yourself to people you wouldn't f***ing spit on if they were on fire.
There is no point at which you can say, "Well, I'm successful now. I might as well take a nap".
Carrie Fisher Social Media Accounts
Other celebrities: The Global Mail, Squad, Eleven Media Group, SmartMoney, Fischel, Management & Krankenhaus - Zeitung fÃ¼r Entscheider im Gesundheitswesen, Edel AG, Social, Doc Hammer, North Kansas City Hospital