- iZettle is a mobile payments company based in Stockholm, Sweden and markets a single application and service called iZettle
- Jacob de Geer and Magnus Nilsson founded the company in April 2010 and launched its first app and service in 2011
- The iZettle app and card readers allow individuals and small businesses in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, the Netherlands, Mexico and Brazil, to accept card payments on their iOS or Android smartphone or tablet
- The iZettle app supports both chip cards and magnetic stripe cards through the iZettle EMV-approved card readers through two plastic devices which either plug into the audio jack or connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to supported smartphones and tablets
- The app’s interface resembles that of a traditional cash register
- iZettle was one of the first companies to develop a chip-card reader and app for smartphone-based mobile commerce which meets international security requirements
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: OPSM, King of Shaves, Kinohimitsu, Corioliss, Cloud Nine, Vision Express, Dabur, Nicky Clarke, Power Plate, Neutral
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!