- American actor and musician.
- Best known for his performance in the High School Musical as well as the roles in Dirty Grandpa, New Year's Eve and The Lucky One
|Real name:||Zachary David Alexander Efron|
Zac Efron Height
|How tall is Zac Efron?||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 75 kg / 165 lbs Comment
|Born:||18 October 1987 Comment |
|How old is Zac Efron in 2021? / Age: ||33 years
|Where was Zac Efron born?||San Luis Obispo, California, USA|
|Residence:||Los Feliz, California, USA|
Zac Efron Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Zac Efron worth?||$24,000,000
|Hair color:||Light Brown|
Who is Zac Efron? / Facts
- Fighter - Temptations for stars are at every corner as we can all see from celebrity news. These were no strangers to Zac, but he knew when to put an end to it. In 2013 he got treatment for alcoholism and substance abuse.
- Too much popularity - After he was starting to get better and better known for his performance in the High School Musical, he had to change his phone number as fans got news of it and started calling him.
- Treasure hunter - In a way. His most treasured possession is his baseball cards collection.
- Rebel at heart - Rides a motorcycle, plays guitar, shaved his eyebrows... Wait! What? When he was a kid he accidentally shaved one of his eyebrows off. He continued with the other, for symmetry purposes
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Arroyo Grande High School - USA
- Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts - California, USA
- "From day one, I got addicted to being on stage and getting the applause and laughter."
- "I'm a guy, but I'm not afraid to cry. Not all of the time. But when I'm watching a movie, I'll sometimes shed a tear, especially 'Moulin Rouge'"
- "You always have something to learn from people who have been through more than you. Be open and receptive to what they know."
- "I believe in destiny. I believe destiny opens doors for you, but it's up to you to walk through them."
- "You always have to remember that bullies want to bring you down because you have something that they admire. Also, when you get made fun of-when people point out your weaknesses, it's an opportunity for you to rise above."
Zac Efron Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 18 January 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!