- Wynn Macau , owned by Wynn Resorts, is a luxury integrated resort in Sé, Macau, China, offering gaming combined with a hotel, restaurants, shops, spa, and a "Performance Lake"
Wynn Macau facts
- It opened on 6 September 2006
- Steve Wynn is the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Wynn Macau
- Wynn Macau features 600 hotel rooms and suites, approximately 501 table games (212 Main floor & 289 VIP) plus 375 slot machines in approx 205,000 square feet (19,000 m2) of casino gaming space, five restaurants, 26,000 square feet (2,400 m2) of retail space, an atrium, a heated swimming pool, a spa, salon, 2 lounge & bar areas and 22,000 square feet (2,000 m2) of multi-purpose convention facilities
- Encore at Wynn Macau features 414 suites, gaming, 2 restaurants, 1 bar, 3 retail stores, and a spa
- The casino was featured in the James Bond film Skyfall
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!