- Wisk is the name of a laundry detergent manufactured by Sun Products and sold in the United States
- Wisk was launched in 1956 as the first liquid laundry detergent
- The brand was widely known for its successful "Ring Around The Collar" campaign introduced in 1968, spotlighting sometimes-difficult to treat stains that appeared on shirt collars, and the product's ability to help fight them
- The campaign received significant criticism decades later for being misogynist, with the implication that it was the fault of wives for letting their husbands leave home with dirty collars
- In the 2000s, the detergent became difficult to find in some U
- stores, such as Walmart and Target
- In 2008, Wisk was purchased by Sun Products after Unilever divested its North American laundry brands
- In 2010, Wisk was re-launched with a new formulation featuring new packaging, featuring its new Stain Spectrum Technology and its ability to fight tough stains
- A new advertising campaign was also launched, that features the "science of stain fighting
- " nThe brand comes in a variety of formulations, including Deep Clean, High Efficiency, Fresh Boost and Oxi Complete
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Nicky Clarke, Caron, Kinohimitsu, King of Shaves, Corioliss, Neutral, Dabur, OPSM, 527, Ella BachÃ©
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!