- William Clement Frawley was an American stage entertainer, screen and television actor
|Born:||26 February 1887 Comment |
|When did William Frawley die? / Died||03 March 1966|
|How many years did William Frawley live? / Lived||79 years|
William Frawley Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is William Frawley worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
William Frawley facts
- Frawley is best known for starring as the landlord, Fred Mertz, in the famous American television sitcom I Love Lucy
- He is also known for playing "Bub" in the television comedy series, My Three Sons
- In 1914, Frawley and his wife Edna Louise Broedt began performing a comedy act known as "Frawley and Louise"; they continued the act until their divorce in 1927
- Frawley performed on Broadway multiple times and signed a contract with Paramount Studios in 1916 to play in silent films
- Frawley appeared in more than 100 films over 35 years
- Frawley was reputed by fellow actors to be cantankerous and difficult, likely exacerbated by a drinking problem
- His bad temper led to problems with producers; he was once fired for punching another actor in the nose
- When he got the call offering him the part of Fred Mertz on I Love Lucy, Desi Arnaz told him he would only get three chances before getting fired
- William Frawley died on March 3, 1966, from a heart attack suffered while walking home from seeing a movie
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!