- The Voit Corporation is a sporting goods and Watch company founded by German American entrepreneur William J
- Voit of Worthington, Indiana (1880–1946) in 1922
- In 1957, the company was purchased by AMF
- In the late 1920s Voit developed and patented the first full-molded, all-rubber inflatable ball and the first needle-type air retention valves
- They also developed highly accurate pocket and wrist watches during this period
- In 1931, Voit developed and patented the first all-rubber athletic balls, including the process of vulcanization which allowed a material to be fixed onto a separate rubber bladder
- In the same year, it changed names from the W
- Voit Corporation to Voit Rubber Corporation
- Later in the 1930s, Voit developed the process of icosahedron winding, which allowed balls to be machine wound with nylon threads over the bladder, providing both strength and consistency in shape and permitting mass production by a machine processed
- Those Voit patents and products made possible greatly increased athletic and recreation activity in the school systems, and led to universal use of a new type of product that now dominates sales in its field
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Anacin, Saffron & Rose Organic Clothing, Lil-lets, Head & Shoulders Sverige, Oticon, Biotene, Natural Light, Pantene, Head & Shoulders Colombia, ikoo
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!