- Vitabiotics is a global nutraceutical company that specializes in vitamin and mineral based food supplements focused in various health categories lacking any evidence base to support their contribution to one's health
- In July 2013 Vitabiotics became the largest vitamin company in UK by value sales
- The company was founded in 1971 by Professor Kartar Lalvani who is the Chairman of Vitabiotics
- He was later joined by his former tutor Professor Arnold Beckett, and the company is now run by his son Tej who is the CEO
- Vitabiotics brand includes supplements in various health categories such as Perfectil (supplement for skin, hair, and nails), Pregnacare, Menopace, Wellkid, Wellbaby, Wellman, and Wellwoman
- In 2013 Vitabiotics received a Queen's Award for Innovation in vitamin research
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Alexandre Pires, Suicide Silence, Justin Nozuka, Digital Punk, Basshunter, Dave Matthews Band, Gyptian, Walk Off The Earth, Kudai, Thee Oh Sees
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!