- British comedienne, actress, singer and songwriter, screenwriter and director
Victoria Wood Height
|How tall was Victoria Wood?||165 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Born:||19 May 1953 Comment |
|When did Victoria Wood die? / Died||20 April 2016|
|How many years did Victoria Wood live? / Lived||62 years|
|Where was Victoria Wood born?||Prestwich, United Kingdom|
|Where did Victoria Wood die? / Deathplace ||Highgate, United Kingdom|
Victoria Wood Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Victoria Wood worth?||Under review|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who was Victoria Wood? / Facts
- Wood wrote and starred in sketches, plays, musicals, films and sitcoms, and her live comedy act was interspersed with her own compositions, which she performed on piano
- Much of her humour was grounded in everyday life and included references to quintessentially "British" activities, attitudes and products
- She was noted for her skills in observing culture and in satirising social classes
- Wood started her career in 1974 by appearing on the ATV talent show New Faces
- She established herself as a comedy star in the 1980s, winning a BAFTA TV Award in 1986 for the sketch series Victoria Wood as Seen on TV (1985–87), and became one of Britain's most popular stand-up comics, winning a second BAFTA for An Audience with Victoria Wood (1988)
- In the 1990s she wrote and co-starred in the television film Pat and Margaret (1994) and the sitcom Dinnerladies (1998–2000)
- She won two more BAFTA TV Awards, including Best Actress, for her 2006 ITV1 television film, Housewife, 49
- Wood frequently worked with long-term collaborators Julie Walters, Duncan Preston and Celia Imrie
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Life's not fair, is it? Some of us drink champagne in the fast lane, and some of us eat our sandwiches by the loose chippings on the A597.
- I thought you could get pregnant if you swam the backstroke in the same lane as a boy who'd just swum the butterfly.
- I once went to one of those parties where everyone throws their car keys into the middle of the room ... I don't know who got my moped, but I drove that Peugeot for years.
- Did you know sex is going out of fashion? It's a little trend I've started.
Victoria Wood Social Media Accounts
Henry Durham, Grace Durham