- UF Health Jacksonville is a teaching hospital and medical system of the University of Florida in Jacksonville, Florida, United States
UF Health Jacksonville facts
- Part of the larger University of Florida Health system, it includes the UF Health Jacksonville hospital, associated clinics, and is the Jacksonville campus of UF's Health Science Center
- Together with UF Health Shands Hospital, UF Health Jacksonville (formerly Shands Jacksonville) is one of two academic hospitals in the UF Health system, and serves 19 counties in Florida and several in Georgia
- The campus is home to North Florida's Level I trauma center and, in 2006, became home to one of the nation's few proton therapy treatment facilities
- Through its association with the University of Florida, it offers classes and degrees through the university's College of Medicine, College of Nursing, and College of Pharmacy
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!