- Tim Gunn is an American fashion consultant, television personality, and actor
- He served on the faculty of Parsons The New School for Design from 1982 to 2007 and was chair of fashion design at the school from August 2000 to March 2007, after which he joined Liz Claiborne as its chief creative officer
|Real name:||Timothy MacKenzie Gunn|
|Born:||29 July 1953 Comment |
|How old is Tim Gunn in 2021? / Age: ||68 years
Who is Tim Gunn? / Facts
- Over 15 seasons Gunn has become well known as the on-air mentor to designers on the reality television program Project Runway
- Gunn's popularity on Project Runway led to two spin-off shows, Bravo's Tim Gunn's Guide to Style and Lifetime's Under the Gunn, as well as five books
- In addition to being an executive producer, Gunn has served as mentor for the teen designers on Project Runway: Junior
- He also provides the voice of Baileywick, the castle steward in the Disney Junior television show Sofia the First and narrated in sitcom Mixology
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 22 June 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!