- The Saturdays are a British-Irish girl group based in London, England
The Saturdays facts
- The group formed during the summer of 2007
- The line up consists of Frankie Bridge, Una Healy, Rochelle Humes, Mollie King and Vanessa White
- They were formed through Fascination Records, who gave them an instant record deal with the label as well as a sub-division of Polydor Records
- As soon as the contract was finalised, the band went on tour with Girls Aloud during their Tangled Up Tour
- The group's music style is pop, however throughout their career their management have experimented with dance-pop and electropop
- To create this music, Ina Wroldsen, Steve Mac and Quiz & Larossi have been heavily involved
- On 27 July 2008, The Saturdays released their debut single, "If This Is Love", which resulted in the band achieving their first top ten hit
- They released their debut album, Chasing Lights, in 2008 and charted at number nine on the UK Albums Chart, It was accredited platinum certification by the BPI and also produced three more top ten singles—"Up", "Issues" and "Just Can't Get Enough"
- "Work" was also released from the album
- The group's first concert tour, The Work Tour took place in 2009
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!