- The Phantom of the Opera is a novel by French writer Gaston Leroux
The Phantom of the Opera facts
- It was first published as a serialisation in Le Gaulois from September 23, 1909, to January 8, 1910
- It was published in volume form in late March 1910 by Pierre Lafitte
- The novel is partly inspired by historical events at the Paris Opera during the nineteenth century and an apocryphal tale concerning the use of a former ballet pupil's skeleton in Carl Maria von Weber's 1841 production of Der Freischütz
- It has been successfully adapted into various stage and film adaptations, most notable of which are the 1925 film depiction featuring Lon Chaney and Andrew Lloyd Webber's 1986 musical
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Rubis, Neutral, Soap & Glory Deutschland & Ãsterreich, OPSM, Corioliss, Iraya, Kinohimitsu, Cloud Nine, 527, Eu Yan Sang