- Telepizza is a pizza restaurant chain that operates in Spain, some Spanish-speaking countries and in countries of the European Union
- It was founded in 1987 with capital from Galicia and Madrid, the Galician segment would leave in 1989 to create Pizza Móvil
- The company had factories in Guadalajara, Barcelona, Móstoles, Alcobendas, but were later sold and all the production is made at a factory in Daganzo de Arriba, Madrid
- The factories produce the pizza base and then distribute them through the different stores
- Telepizza was created by Leopoldo Fernández Pujals
- In 1986 he inaugurated the first Telepizza in the Barrio del Pilar neighbourhood in Madrid
- Currently the company is family owned Ballvé and mutual fund Permira, although planning a possible return to the Spanish stock market
- In March 2010 Telepizza has 1025 outlets worldwide, 603 stores in Spain and has 422 international stores present in countries such as Portugal, Peru, Chile, Poland, Central America and United Arab Emirates
- In June 2010 the company announced the arrival of the pizza chain to Colombia, where they bought Jeno's Pizza; achieving more than 80 restaurants throughout the country
- In April 2016, Telepizza completed an IPO reported to be valued at euro 550 million
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Singapore General Hospital, Emirates Palace, First Choice Emergency Room, MGM Grand Detroit, Danville Regional Medical Center, Hard Rock Hotel Penang, Temple & Webster, Madinat Jumeirah, Habitat, Red Roof Inn
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!