- Taiji Tonoyama was a Japanese character actor who made many appearances in films and on television from 1939 to 1989
|Born:||17 October 1915 Comment |
|When did Taiji Tonoyama die? / Died||30 April 1989|
|How many years did Taiji Tonoyama live? / Lived||73 years|
|Where was Taiji Tonoyama born?||Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Japan|
Taiji Tonoyama Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Taiji Tonoyama worth?||Under review|
Taiji Tonoyama facts
- He was a close friend of Kaneto Shindo and one of his regular cast members
- He was also an essayist
- In 1950 he helped form the film company Kindai Eiga Kyokai with Shindo and Kōzaburō Yoshimura
- He served in the Japanese military in China in the Second Sino-Japanese War and considered himself to have narrowly escaped from death
- He was married but also had a mistress and maintained relationships with both women until the end of his life
- He was a keen reader of detective stories and a fan of jazz music
- He wrote a series of semi-autobiographical essays under the title Sanmon Yakusha (三文役者), meaning "third rate actor"
- Kaneto Shindo wrote a biography of Tonoyama called Sanmon yakusha no shi, meaning "The death of a third-rate actor", which he also filmed as By Player
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!