- Symphonic Distribution is a digital music distributor launched in late 2006 by Jorge Brea, a former music producer from Tampa, Florida
Symphonic Distribution facts
- Symphonic Distribution delivers music from independent record labels and musicians to online retailers such as Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Napster, Deezer, Pandora, Amazon, Beatport and more
- Today, the company distributes music to hundreds of retail and streaming platforms for over 10,000 record labels and artists worldwide while maintaining a personalized approach to distribution
- The company continues to develop new technologies in the form of in-house systems and have expanded their offerings to include Video Distribution, Publishing Administration, Neighboring Rights, Marketing, Sync Licensing, Mastering, Web and Graphic design, YouTube monetization, Soundcloud Monetization, and Piracy Protection
- Artists and Record Labels that have had their content distributed through Symphonic Distribution include: Bassnectar, Deadmau5, Datsik, The Movement, Tommie Sunshine, Richie Hawtin, Wilhelm Records, Play Me Records, Moody Recordings (Bad Boy Bill), and many more of various genres and music focuses
- The company has employees in Tampa, New York, Dominican Republic, and Pakistan
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: EPA WaterSense, Hyderabad City Police, Met Office, Electricity & Co-Generation Regulatory Authority, Metropolitan Police Service, City of Gold Coast, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Public Health England, Canadian Army, Al Ain Zoo
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!