- Suzano Papel e Celulose is a Brazilian company of pulp and paper with presence in over 80 countries and offices in Buenos Aires, Fort Lauderdale, London, Shanghai and Signy and is one of the largest in its sector in the world
Suzano Papel e Celulose facts
- The company is a leader in the paperboard market in Latin America
- It is among the 10 largest producers of market pulp and the largest producer of eucalyptus pulp in the world
- This achievement was possible thanks to the growth cycle completed in 2007, which paved the way for increased production capacity
- In 2008 saw a record volume of 2
- 7 million tonnes of paper production and pulp and 2
- 5 million tons of paper sales and market pulp, 29% above the previous year
- Suzano has six industrial units, are located in the States of Maranhão, Bahia and São Paulo
- In Mucuri, south of Bahia, is its largest unit integrated pulp and paper
- Three factories are located in Suzano, Rio Verde and Embu, in the state of São Paulo
- Conpacel (São Paulo Consortium of Pulp and Paper) a joint-venture with Fibria is located in Americana, São Paulo
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Children's Memorial Hospital, Gaumard Scientific, Karsten, Frette, Herbalife, Autoimmune Protocol Diet, chiasso, Paragon Hospital, Beauty, H&M Home
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!