- Stefanie Maria "Steffi" Graf is a German former tennis player, who was ranked world No
|Born:||14 June 1969 Comment |
|How old is Steffi Graf in 2021? / Age: ||52 years
Steffi Graf facts
- 1 during her career
- Graf won 22 Grand Slam singles titles
- Her 22 singles titles, tied with Serena Williams, marks the joint record for most Major wins by a tennis player (male or female) since the introduction of the Open Era in 1968 and is second all-time behind Margaret Court (24)
- In 1988, she became the first and only tennis player (male or female) to achieve the Golden Slam by winning all four Grand Slam singles titles and the Olympic gold medal in the same calendar year, furthermore, she is the only tennis player to have won each Grand Slam event at least 4 times
- Graf was ranked World No
- 1 by the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) for a record 377 total weeks—the longest period for which any player, male or female, has held the number-one ranking since the WTA and the Association of Tennis Professionals began issuing rankings
- She won 107 singles titles, which ranks her third on the WTA's all-time list after Martina Navratilova (167 titles) and Chris Evert (157 titles)
- She and Margaret Court are the only players, male or female, to win 3 grand slams in a calendar year 5 times (1988, 1989, 1993, 1995 and 1996)
- A notable feature of Graf's game was her versatility across all playing surfaces, having won each of the four Majors at least four times, the only player to do so, and she is best known for her great footwork and for her powerful forehand drive
- Graf won six French Open singles titles (second to Evert), seven Wimbledon singles titles, four Australian Open titles, and five U
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!