- Wife of the current (23rd) prime minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau
- Former television host
|Real name:||Sophie GrÃ©goire|
|How tall is Sophie GrÃ©goire Trudeau?||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight|| 64 kg / 141 lbs||Born:||24 April 1975 |
|How old is Sophie GrÃ©goire Trudeau in 2020? / Age: ||45 years|
|Where was Sophie GrÃ©goire Trudeau born?||MontrÃ©al, Canada|
|Residence:||Rideau Cottage, Ottawa, Canada|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Sophie GrÃ©goire Trudeau worth?||$1,000,000|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
|Eyes color:||Greenish blue|
Who is Sophie GrÃ©goire Trudeau? / Facts
- Early life and family - Sophie was born in Montreal, Quebec, as the only child of Jean Grégoire, a stockbroker, and Estelle Blais, a Franco-Ontarian nurse.
She was a classmate and childhood friend of Michel Trudeau, the youngest son of Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, and brother of Sophie's future husband, Justin Trudeau.
- Hobbies - Sophie has studied classical flute and the guitar and has practiced ballet, jazz, African dance and yoga.
- Bulimia struggles - Beginning around the age of 17, she struggled with bulimia nervosa.
The problem lasted into her early 20s, when Sophie revealed the illness to her parents and subsequently began a 2-year period of recovery.
She credits therapy, the support of her loved ones, and yoga with her recovery from the illness.
- First job - Sophie was as a receptionist and assistant at an advertising firm.
She was promoted to an account manager, but after three years of working in advertising, public relations, and sales, she decided to attend radio and television school, feeling on the spot that it was her calling.
- Other jobs -Sophie worked in the mid-2000s as a personal shopper for upscale department store Holt Renfrew.
She became a certified yoga instructor in 2012.
- TV host - Sophie contributed, hosted and served as a reporter to segments on Salut Bonjour Weekend, Clin d'œil, Bec et Museau E,scales de Rêves, Teksho, eTalk.
- Radio - Sophie served as co-host on CKMF Radio's morning shows and contributed to Radio-Canada's Coup de Pouce.
- Charity - She is actively involved in charity work and public speaking, volu, nteering for several Canadian charities and non-profit organizationsfocusing mainly on women's and children’s issues.
She works with The Shield of Athena, a non-profit organization for victims of family violence and is a frequent public speaker on women's issues. She has acted as spokesperson for Dove Self-Esteem fund/Pay Beauty Forward program and BACA Foundation, which supports the BACA eating disorder clinic in Quebec.
- Personal life - Sophie gave birth to her 1st child at age 32.
Together with husband Justin Trudeau, she's the mother of son Xavier James Trudeau (b. October 18, 2007), daughter Ella-Grace Margaret Trudeau (b. February 5, 2009), and son Hadrien Grégoire Trudeau (b. February 28, 2014).
She gave birth to her 3rd child at age 38.
- COVID-19 - On March 12, 2020, Sophie isolated herself, along with her husband, after she showed flu-like symptoms during the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic, shortly after she returned from a speaking engagement in the United Kingdom.
The Prime Minister's Office announced later that day that she had tested positive for COVID-19.
- Trivia - Sophie is fluent in French, English, and Spanish.
- Stats - 252K followers on Instagram, 340K followers on Facebook, as of March 2020.
- Pensionnat du Saint-Nom-de-Marie, Outremont, Quebec, Canada
- Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf, Montréal, Quebec, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts in communications from the Université de Montréal, Montréal, Quebec, Canada
The buzz of the entertainment world has always intrigued me. But what really catches my interest is the opportunity and even the responsibility that stars have to make a difference.
Sophie GrÃ©goire Trudeau Social Media Accounts
Ella-Grace Margaret Trudeau, Xavier James Trudeau, Hadrien Trudeau, Estelle Blais, Jean GrÃ©goire,
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 14 March 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!