- Soompi is an English-language website providing coverage of Korean pop culture
- It has one of the largest international Internet community for K-pop, mostly concentrated in its forums
- More than 7,500,000 people are visiting Soompi every month, which offers English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Thai services to cater to people from non-English speaking countries
- Since its establishment in the late 1990s, Soompi has grown into an authoritative source for Korean popular culture, and is one of the longest-running, and most frequently visited websites providing coverage of K-pop music
- At first, its visitors were mostly Koreans residing in foreign nations, with over 1
- 2 million people visiting the site
- Currently, however, the majority of its members are non-Koreans in the United States, Canada, Singapore, the Philippines, and Malaysia, among others
- Some 6 million people log on to the site every month and about 40% of its traffic originates from North America
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Sheldon Cooper, Nils, Agrium, Bisquick, Tweety, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Art, Mahindra Tractors, Juan Valdez CafÃ©, Farm & Food Care
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!