- American electronic dance music producer, DJ, singer and songwriter
|Real name:||Sonny John Moore|
|How tall is Skrillex?||164 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight|| 64 kg / 141 lbs Comment
|Born:||15 January 1988 Comment |
|How old is Skrillex in 2022? / Age: ||34 years
|Where was Skrillex born?||Highland Park, Los Angeles, California, USA|
Skrillex Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Skrillex worth?||$45,000,000 Comment|
Who is Skrillex? / Facts
- Growing up in Northeast Los Angeles and in Northern California, Sonny Moore joined the American post-hardcore band From First to Last as the lead singer in 2004, and recorded two studio albums with the band (Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has a Body Count, 2004, and Heroine, 2006) before leaving to pursue a solo career in 2007
- He began his first tour as a solo artist in late 2007
- After recruiting a new band lineup, Moore joined the Alternative Press Tour to support bands such as All Time Low and The Rocket Summer, and appeared on the cover of Alternative Press' annual "100 Bands You Need to Know" issue
- After releasing the Gypsyhook EP in 2009, Moore was scheduled to record his debut studio album, Bells, with producer Noah Shain
- However, he ceased production of the album and began performing under the name Skrillex, distributing the My Name Is Skrillex EP for free download on his official MySpace page
- Subsequently, he released the Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EP in late–2010 and More Monsters and Sprites EP in mid–2011, both of which have since become moderate commercial successes
- On November 30, 2011, he was nominated for a total of five Grammy Awards at the 54th Grammy Awards, including Best New Artist and won three: "Best Dance/Electronica Album", "Best Dance Recording", and "Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical"
- On December 5, 2011, the BBC announced that he had been nominated for their Sound of 2012 poll
- On December 12, 2011, he was also named MTV's Electronic Dance Music Artist of the Year
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 08 March 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!