- Sarah Paulson is an American actress
|Real name:||Sarah Catharine Paulson|
Sarah Paulson Height
|How tall is Sarah Paulson?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Born:||17 December 1974 Comment |
|How old is Sarah Paulson in 2021? / Age: ||46 years
|Where was Sarah Paulson born?||Tampa, Florida, US|
Sarah Paulson Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Sarah Paulson worth?||$4,000,000
Who is Sarah Paulson? / Facts
- Stage and TV - After beginning her acting career on stage, she starred in the 1990s television series American Gothic (1995–96) and Jack & Jill (1999–2001)
- Comedy movies - Paulson later appeared in comedy films such as What Women Want (2000) and Down with Love (2003), and had dramatic roles in films such as Path to War (2002) and The Notorious Bettie Page (2005)
- From 2006 to 2007, Paulson played the role of Harriet Hayes in the NBC comedy-drama series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, for which she received her first Golden Globe Award nomination
- In 2008, she starred as Ellen Dolan in the superhero noir film The Spirit
- Paulson has appeared on Broadway in the plays The Glass Menagerie (2005) and Collected Stories (2010)
- She also starred in a number of independent films, and had a leading role on the ABC comedy series Cupid in 2009
- She later starred in the independent drama Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011), and received Primetime Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for her performance as Nicolle Wallace in the HBO film Game Change (2012)
- Paulson starred as Mary Epps in the 2013 historical drama film 12 Years a Slave and as Abby Gerhard in the 2015 drama film Carol
- Both films received widespread critical acclaim and were nominated for multiple Academy Awards
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
If my life choices had to be predicated based on what was expected of me from a community on either side, that's going to make me feel really straitjacketed, and I don't want to feel that. What I can say absolutely is that I am in love, and that person happens to be Holland Taylor.
I like to work and I like to work with great actors and great directors and great material - and there isn't a ton of it. It's not overflowing. My cup doesn't runneth over in opportunity that way. To me, this was the opportunity to act something that was so opposite of who I am as a person.. Someone quite famous whose name I won't mention told me, 'I can't believe you did that part. I couldn't have done that. She was too horrible. I could never have done it'. But it would never occur to me to not take a part because something would be hard or complicated or tough for an audience to watch.
Sarah Paulson Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 09 November 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!