- Sania Mirza is an Indian professional tennis player who is currently ranked No
|15 November 1986 Comment
|How old is Sania Mirza in 2024? / Age:
Sania Mirza Net worth 2024 (estimated)
|How much is Sania Mirza worth?
Sania Mirza facts
- 1 in the women's doubles rankings
- From 2003 until her retirement from singles in 2013, she was ranked by the Women's Tennis Association as India's No
- 1 player, both in singles and doubles
- Throughout her career, Mirza has established herself as the most successful female Indian tennis player ever and one of the highest-paid and high-profile athletes in the country
- In her singles career, Mirza has notable wins over Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva and Marion Bartoli; as well as former world No
- 1s Martina Hingis, Dinara Safina, and Victoria Azarenka
- She is the highest-ranked female player ever from India, peaking at world No
- 27 in singles in mid-2007; however, a major wrist injury forced her to give up her singles career and focus on the doubles circuit, where she is currently ranked No
- She has achieved a number of firsts for women's tennis in her native country, including surpassing US$1 million in career earnings (now over $6 million), winning a singles Pro-level title, and winning six major titles (three each in women's doubles and in mixed doubles), as well as qualifying for (and eventually winning) the WTA Finals in 2014 alongside Cara Black, defending the title the following year partnering with Martina Hingis
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.