- Sandra Dee was an American actress
|Born:||23 April 1942 Comment |
|When did Sandra Dee die? / Died||20 February 2005|
|How many years did Sandra Dee live? / Lived||62 years|
Sandra Dee facts
- Dee began her career as a child model, working in commercials before transitioning to film in her teenage years
- Best known for her portrayal of ingenues, Dee earned a Golden Globe Award as one of the year's most promising newcomers for her performance in Robert Wise's Until They Sail (1958)
- She became a teenage star for her subsequent performances in Imitation of Life and Gidget (both 1959), which made her a household name
- By the late 1960s her career had started to decline, and a highly publicized marriage to Bobby Darin (m
- 1960–1967) ended in divorce
- She rarely acted after this time, and her final years were marred by illness
- She died in 2005 at the age of 62 of complications from kidney disease, brought on by a lifelong struggle with anorexia nervosa
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!