- Ronald Wayne Burkle is an American investor and philanthropist
|Born:||12 November 1952 Comment |
|How old is Ronald Burkle in 2021? / Age: ||68 years
Ronald Burkle facts
- He is co-founder and managing partner of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC, a private equity and venture capital firm that specializes in underperforming US companies in the distribution, logistics, food, retail, consumer, and light industrial sectors
- Yucaipa has executed grocery chain mergers and acquisitions involving supermarket chains including Fred Meyer, Ralphs, and Jurgensen's, and owns stakes in about 35 companies including grocery chains A&P and Whole Foods Market
- Burkle’s net worth is estimated at $2.9 billion
- He was ranked #633 on Forbes' list of “The Richest People On The Planet 2014”
- Burkle is a prominent Democratic activist and fundraiser
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 11 March 2021
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!