- Robert Sanford Brustein is an American theatrical critic, producer, playwright, writer and educator
|Born:||21 April 1927 Comment |
|How old is Robert Brustein in 2021? / Age: ||94 years
Robert Brustein facts
- He founded both Yale Repertory Theatre in New Haven, Connecticut and the American Repertory Theatre in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he remains a Creative Consultant, and has been the theatre critic for The New Republic since 1959
- He comments on politics for the Huffington Post
- Brustein is a Senior Research Fellow at Harvard University and a Distinguished Scholar in Residence at Suffolk University in Boston
- He was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 1999 and in 2002 was inducted into the American Theatre Hall of Fame
- In 2003 he served as a Senior Fellow with the National Arts Journalism Program at Columbia University, and in 2004 and 2005 was a senior fellow at the National Endowment for the Arts Arts Journalism Institute in Theatre and Musical Theatre at the University of Southern California
- Brustein is married to Doreen Beinart, and has one son, Daniel Brustein, and three stepchildren, Phillip Cates, Peter Beinart and Jean Beinart Stern
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!