- Racha is a highland area in western Georgia, located in the upper Rioni river valley and hemmed in by the Greater Caucasus mountains
- Under Georgia’s current subdivision, Racha is included in the Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti region (mkhare) as the municipalities of Oni and Ambrolauri
- Racha occupies 2,854 km2 in the north-eastern corner of western Georgia
- Spurs of the Greater Caucasus crest separates Racha from the Georgian historical regions of Svaneti and Lechkhumi on the north-west and from Imereti on the south, while the main Caucasus ridge forms a boundary with Russia’s North Ossetia
- On the east, Racha is bordered by breakaway South Ossetia, officially part of Georgia’s Shida Kartli region
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, The Global Mail, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Hospital SÃrio-LibanÃªs, SA&AA Communications Group, Impressions Media, Eleven Media Group, Hunger & Simmeth Werbefotografie, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, El Chorro
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!