- ROSA™ is Medtech’s medical robotic technology, dedicated to minimally invasive surgeries of the central nervous system
- ROSA™ robots assist health professionals during surgical procedures, increasing the precision and reliability of the gestures and reducing the operating time
- The ROSA™ technology is used in 23 hospitals across Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East
- The device allows frameless stereotactic procedures increasing accuracy and reducing operative time
- It is especially effective for SEEG, DBS, endoscopic procedures, brain tumor resection and pediatric surgery
- The ROSA device is an integrated platform solution combining software for neurosurgical planning and navigation, with a robotic arm of high technology
- The system was designed by Medtech (Montpellier, France) and is currently used in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Life, Nicky Clarke, Cloud Nine, Vision Express, Ella BachÃ©, OPSM, GKB Opticals, Kinohimitsu, King of Shaves, Libresse
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!