- In the Netherlands, ProRail is a government task organisation that takes care of maintenance and extensions of the national railway network infrastructure, of allocating rail capacity, and of traffic control
- Prorail is a part of NS Railinfratrust, the Dutch railway infrastructure owner
- It consists of the following inframanagement organisations:nRailinfrabeheer (Rail Infrastructure Management, RIB)nRailned (railway capacity allocation) (planning more than 52 hours before the day of the train service)nRailverkeersleiding (Traffic Control) (planning from 52 hours before the day of the train service)nThe rail capacity supplied by ProRail is used by several public transport operators:nthe main one Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS),nthe smaller ones Arriva, Syntus, Veolia, NS Hispeed, and Connexxion,none that mainly operates in Germany, DB Regionalbahn Westfalen,nas well as cargo operators, notably Railion, ERS Railways and ACTS
- And smaller FOC's like: Rail4Chem (now owned by Veolia), Veolia Cargo, Rotterdam Railfeeding, Bentheimer Eisenbahn, HGK, Portfeeders (part of ACTS), and SNCF FretnIts Utrecht headquarters is in the former offices of Nederlandse Spoorwegen (known as De Inktpot, "The Inkwell"), the largest brick building in the Netherlands
- The building currently features a "UFO" on its facade resulting from an art program in 2000
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Art & Fashion Team, Nicorette, Milk & Co - Hong Kong, Anacin, Head & Shoulders LATAM, Head & Shoulders Colombia, Head & Shoulders Sverige, Pantene, Green & Spring, Head & Shoulders AlgÃ©rie