- Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Company is a Saudi Arabia-based company which produces and markets refined hydrocarbon and petrochemicals
Petro Rabigh facts
- The company was a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Sumitomo Chemical which is now publicly held
- It is traded on the Saudi Stock Exchange (TADAWUL:2380)
- Petro Rabigh's operates a 400,000-barrel (64,000 m3) capacity refinery located in Rabigh, Saudi Arabia, which produces naphtha, kerosene, gasoline, diesel and fuel oil
- The company held its initial public offering in January 2008
- Ownership of the company is 37
- 5% to Saudi Aramco, 37
- 5% to Sumitomo Chemical, and 25% to the public
- A feasibility study for a second phase for the plant is underway
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Gameplanet, Street Fighter, Play-Doh, The Evil Within, Mass Effect, Beyond Good and Evil, Treyarch, Darksiders, FAO Schwarz, WildStar
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!