- Pearl Harbor is a lagoon harbor on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, west of Honolulu
Pearl Harbor facts
- Much of the harbor and surrounding lands is a United States Navy deep-water naval base
- It is also the headquarters of the United States Pacific Fleet
- The U
- government first obtained exclusive use of the inlet and the right to maintain a repair and coaling station for ships here in 1887
- The attack on Pearl Harbor by the Empire of Japan on December 7, 1941 was the immediate cause of the United States' entry into World War II
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.