- Pablo Tell Schreiber is a Canadian-American actor known for his dramatic stage work and for his portrayal of Nick Sobotka on The Wire and for his role of George "Pornstache" Mendez on Orange Is the New Black
|Born:||26 April 1978 Comment |
|How old is Pablo Schreiber in 2022? / Age: ||44 years
Pablo Schreiber Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Pablo Schreiber worth?||Under review|
Pablo Schreiber facts
- He was nominated for a Tony Award for his performance in Awake and Sing! on Broadway
- He also narrated the American Psycho audiobook
- He also starred in the HBO series The Brink as Lieutenant Commander Zeke "Z-Pak" Tilson, a Naval pilot who is also a drug dealer, and played a leading role in the Michael Bay film 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (2016)
- He also played William Lewis on Law and Order Special Victims Unit
- He appears in the television adaptation of American Gods as the leprechaun Mad Sweeney
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!