- Outotec Oyj is a Finnish company, headquartered in Espoo, aimed at providing technologies and services for the metal and mineral processing industries
- The firm concentrates on producing machines and methods which facilitate the various stages of extractive metallurgy and mineral processing from ore through to pure metal or mineral, including the grinding and physical separation of ores and the smelting and leaching of base and precious metals
- The company also provides engineering and after-sales services for its products
- Outotec was previously a wholly owned business area of Outokumpu, having been established in the late 1940s, but it was spun off as a separate entity in June 2006 when the parent company decided to concentrate on its primary concern of stainless steel
- A listing on the Helsinki Stock Exchange followed shortly afterwards, and the company was promoted to the benchmark OMX Helsinki 25 as a result of the index's February 2007 reclassification
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Nakheel, Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale di Roma, United States Mint, European Year for Development 2015, Theater Duisburg, First Army Division East, City of Sydney, Wisma Putra, Kentucky Department of Education, Federal Police (Germany)
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!