- American actor, rapper, songwriter, and record producer
|Real name:||Omar Hashim Epps|
|How tall is Omar Epps?||178 cm / 5 ft 11 in||Born:||20 July 1973 |
|How old is Omar Epps in 2020? / Age: ||47 years|
|Where was Omar Epps born?||Brooklyn, New York, US|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much is Omar Epps worth?||$15,000,000|
Who is Omar Epps? / Facts
- Films - include Juice, Higher Learning, The Wood, In Too Deep, and Love and Basketball
- TV roles - The role of Dr. Dennis Gant on the medical drama series ER, J. Martin Bellamy in Resurrection and Dr. Eric Foreman on the Fox medical drama series House from 2004 to 2012
- I've been writing since I was a kid. Short stories, poetry, and all of that, and acting is just an extension of that. It just came naturally. So it's coming full circle.
- People don't want to pay eight or nine dollars to go see a problem that they have in their life, on screen. They pay to get away from that. That's why they watch soap operas.
- The only limitations that I can have are the ones that I set on myself.
Omar Epps Social Media Accounts
Aisha Epps, Amir Epps, Aiyanna Epps, K'mari Mae Epps,