- Northwell Health, previously known as the North Shore-LIJ Health System, was founded in 1997 with the merger of the North Shore Health System and LIJ Medical Center, creating a healthcare network that now includes 21 hospitals, The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities, a home care network, a hospice network and progressive care centers offering a range of outpatient services
Northwell Health facts
- Headquartered in Great Neck, New York, Northwell Health is the largest integrated health system in New York State, based on patient revenue, and the 14th largest healthcare system in the United States
- Its service area encompasses more than eight million people throughout the New York metropolitan area
- With more than 61,000 employees, Northwell is the largest private employer in New York State
- It was rebranded as Northwell Health in January 2016
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Voltage, Jazzman, Fisherman's Friends, Fritz Hauser, Charlotte OC, Navin Kundra, P&R Band, Dohr & Mangold, The Silver Shine, Counterfeit
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!