- Russian conceptual artist and political activist
|Real name:||Nadezhda Andreyevna Tolokonnikova / Наде́жда Андре́евна Толоко́нников|
Nadezhda Tolokonnikova Height
|How tall is Nadezhda Tolokonnikova?||165 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Born:||07 November 1989 Comment |
|How old is Nadezhda Tolokonnikova in 2022? / Age: ||32 years
|Where was Nadezhda Tolokonnikova born?||Norilsk, Russia|
Nadezhda Tolokonnikova Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Nadezhda Tolokonnikova worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Who is Nadezhda Tolokonnikova? / Facts
- She is a member of the anti-Putinist punk rock group Pussy Riot, and has a history of political activism with the controversial street art group Voina
- On August 17, 2012, she was convicted of "hooliganism motivated by religious hatred" after a performance in Moscow Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and sentenced to two years' imprisonment
- On December 23, 2013, she was released early with another Pussy Riot member Maria Alyokhina under a newly passed amnesty bill dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Russian constitution
- Tolokonnikova was recognized as a political prisoner by the Russian human rights group "Union of Solidarity with Political Prisoners"
- Amnesty International named her a prisoner of conscience due to "the severity of the response of the Russian authorities"
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- It is possible to tolerate anything as long as it only affects you. But the method of collective punishment is bigger than that.
- Mordovian prisoners are afraid of their own shadows. They are completely terrified.
- As a child, I wanted to go into advertising. I had a love affair with the advertising industry.
Nadezhda Tolokonnikova Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 16 October 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!