- Mitchum is a brand of antiperspirant-deodorant, launched in 1970 by Revlon
- It was widely known for its marketing slogan, "So effective you can skip a day"
- The slogan has been dropped since 2007
- Mitchum is a brand that was purchased by the Revlon Corporation in the late sixties
- Originally known as the Paris Toilet Company and then the Golden Peacock Company, the company carried a full line of cosmetics
- Bill McNutt is credited with inventing the antiperspirant
- Other products launched by Mitchum, include "Esoterica" which helped with removing age spots
- Before the company was sold to Revlon, it had existed for two generations and was headquartered in Paris, Tennessee
- All versions of their product used to contain 20% of the anti-perspirant Aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly and the roll-on still does
- In 2007, they re-branded their entire line with a new active ingredient, Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate 25%
- They went on to release a Smart Solid line, a water-based solid with a differing texture than most deodorants, that contained the original active ingredient
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Across the Universe, A Haunted House, A Christmas Story, The Butterfly Effect, 500 Days of Summer, Peeples, Khamoshi: The Musical, The Bling Ring, Easy A, Dreams Awake
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!