- Miles McKenna is an American YouTuber best known for the MilesChronicles channel. His coming out video "So I'm Trans" was posted in February 2017, and announced his and his channel's name changing.
- Considered one of the strongest influencers in the LGBTQ+ community, he has more than 860k subscribers on YouTube and over 92m views.
- His 13 episode reality show, "Hella Gay" is available on fullscreen.com
- Discover more on him, below.
Miles McKenna Height
|How tall is Miles McKenna?||157 cm / 5 ft 2 in|
|Weight|| 53 kg / 117 lbs Comment
|Born:||02 November 1995 Comment |
|How old is Miles McKenna in 2022? / Age: ||26 years
|Where was Miles McKenna born?||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Residence:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Miles McKenna Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Miles McKenna worth?||Under review Comment|
Who is Miles McKenna? / Facts
- Non-binary - The click came when. in school, Miles was described as a "boy in a girl's body" by a friend, so all kinds of questions popped into his head. When 14, started reading more and more on trans gender. Soon everything came together in the form of non-binary, as identifying with a certain genre, whether a boy or a girl, could not describe extactly the situation. So Miles would rather be addressed as they or he. At the beginning of 2017, he posted the clip "So I'm Trans", a coming out to his fans.
- MilesChronicles - Originally launched in 2012 as AmandasChronicles, the YouTube channel changed its name to reflect his coming out, becoming MilesChronicles.The channel already gathered a crowd of more than 860k subscribers and it has more than 92m views. The most viewed video is "Dyeing my leg hari purple" with around 3.3m views followed by "Coming out to strangers" with 1.6m views.
- Before the Chronicles - Before creating the channel that rose him to fame, he had another one, created all the way back in 2007, when he was just 12, called WishKid12.
- Tour - Miles has his own tour now, talking to the fans in a 20-30 minutes lenght show. All tickets include a meet and greet. The tour continues in May, with 6 more cities, added to the already 12 that have been visited so far.
- Merch - MilesChronicles merch can be found on redbubble.com
- Hella Gay - He has his own show, on fullscreen.com, a 13 episode reality show that takes LGBTQ+ questions to the streets, asking people about things like coming out online, coping with family, embracing identity and gender expression.
- Social presence - On Instagram more than 428k people cheer for him, while on Twitter, he is read by 154k followers.
- Girlfriend - Previously dated Amy Ordman, an Australian YouTuber living in LA.
- Tattoos - From "Save the Arctic" to a cactus and some other tattoos, he is as openly to expressing himself on his body as he is doing it in front of the camera.
- In their own words - "Boyish charm and girlish figure".
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- You can kill yourself without killing yourself. I've been reborn so many times over. You just need to have the nerve to make the changes you need to be you. Old pictures I wish I could erase from everything but it's growth. It's character development. It's a life that's been lived. So it goes.
- I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
- Started passing a lot this week and it's been unreal. Hearing "thanks man" instead of "thanks miss" has such an affect on me and makes my day every time.
- Just BE young ones. Everything else is bul***it. Listen, you're never gonna win over everyone so just make sure you like you and then the good ones will come out of the woodworks. I spent a lot of time getting hung up on words and the idea of who I'm supposed to be. All you can do is everything. Do any and everything you want because you may not be here tomorrow. Or you'll be reincarnated as another human and then what was all this? Do what makes you love you and the world will be a little better when you're done.
- I really want to live in a world where kids of the future don’t have to come out, we can just be.
- I’m not a guy, but I’m also not a girl. I feel really good as me. I feel really happy as me and I wouldn’t change it for the world.
Miles McKenna Social Media Accounts