- Michael Francis Moore is an American documentary filmmaker and author
|Born:||23 April 1954 Comment |
|How old is Michael Moore in 2021? / Age: ||67 years
Michael Moore facts
- He is the director and producer of Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004), a critical look at the presidency of George W
- Bush and the War on Terror, which is the highest-grossing documentary at the American box office of all time and winner of the Palme d'Or
- His film Bowling for Columbine (2002), which examines the causes of the Columbine High School massacre, won the Academy Award for Documentary Feature
- Both Fahrenheit 9/11 and Sicko (2007), which examines health care in the United States, are among the top ten highest-grossing documentaries
- In September 2008, he released his first free movie on the Internet, Slacker Uprising, which documented his personal quest to encourage more Americans to vote in presidential elections
- He has also written and starred in the TV shows TV Nation, a satirical newsmagazine television series, and The Awful Truth, a satirical show
- Moore's written and cinematic works criticize topics such as globalization, large corporations, assault weapon ownership, U
- Presidents Bill Clinton and George W
- Bush, the Iraq War, the American health care system, and capitalism
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!