- Max Healthcare Institute is a healthcare institute based in New Delhi, India
Max Healthcare facts
- The Institute is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Max India Limited
- Established in 1985, Max India Limited is a Public Limited company listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India with more than 37,000 shareholders
- The institute operates eleven centers in Delhi, NCR and neighbouring Punjab region, providing health care services in more than 30 disciplines
- The company provides patient services including nuclear medicine and cardiac imaging, labs, scans, interventional cardiology, cardiac pacing and electrophysiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, gynecology and obstetrics, pediatrics, cancer care, kidney transplant, bone marrow transplant, maternity services, diagnostic services, pediatric ophthalmology, neurophthalmology, internal medicine, general surgery, urology, nephrology, gastroenterology, mental health and behavioral sciences, rehabilitative services, and pulmonology
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: INews TV, Arcturus, Banner Health, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, North Kansas City Hospital, Denis & Focus Zahnklinik, Hospital SÃrio-LibanÃªs, Doc Hammer, El Chorro, SA&AA Communications Group